2012年5月10日木曜日

If I had a GW

If I had a GW, I would go to Tokyo to see my friend. We went to the same high school. I entered KGU but she didn't. She wanted to enter an university in Tokyo. However, she couldn't pass the examination, so she had been studying in a prep school for one year. Finally, in this spring, she passed the exam successfully! I was pleased very much and wanted to celebrate it. However, I was in Canada when I heared the news. I came back to Japan on March 25th, but she also had to go to Tokyo the same day. Eventually, I couldn't meet her. It has passed over 6 months since I met her for the last time. I love her and I love her very much!! If I had a GW, I could see her.. I hate KGU at this point. lol

3 件のコメント:

  1. I wanted to go to Tokyo to meet my friend too.
    KGU should have a GW, I think :<

    返信削除
  2. Your friend did gerat job!
    I wanna go to not urban.

    返信削除
  3. I used to live in central Tokyo. It's busy, but an exciting place to live, I think. I guess she'll enjoy herself there.

    返信削除